Do You Have What it Takes?
The Social Media Manager Intern is responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. This role offers the intern a total immersion into a busy digital marketing business and the successful candidate will work closely with key members of staff and the agency’s clients. Candidates will learn about social media advertising strategies in the real world in different markets, digital communications, and marketing in a business to business environment. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our clients.
Intern will have the opportunity to earn college/academic credits during the internship and you will have the chance to learn from successful professionals in the field.
This is an unpaid intern position. However, if you successfully demonstrate the professionalism and the qualities we seek you could start earning a competitive salary after the temporary/seasonal position has ended.
Our culture is professional, fun and yes! Young. At WOW Connections we are open minded and creative.
Director of Digital Marketing & Design
1) Social Media Community Management
a. Assist with streamlining social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flicker, and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and online branding.
b. Monitoring and replying to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter comments and shares from candidates and clients (initially under supervision from a Director)
2) Social Media Content Updates
- Posting relevant content and designed work on a daily basis, and using tools to plan social media posts and updates over weekends and holidays (under supervision from a Director).
- Ads content creation for social media outlets and Google ads (under supervision).
- Posting updates to the Company and clients’ platforms, and making sure all accounts are updated (initially under supervision from a Director).
- Liaising with staff internally to ensure that profiles and content are accurate and up-to-date.
- Create and send emails to clients and our agency. (Initially under supervision)
3) Online Listings Management and Ads Set Up (under supervision).
Insuring that online listings are up-to-date, mainly during holidays and while running specials, events & promotions. Posting on Google Posts as well.
To Apply: Send us your resume and your cover letter at email@example.com