Do You Have What it Takes?
The Social Media Manager Intern is responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. This role offers the intern a total immersion into a busy digital recruitment business and the successful candidate will work closely with key members of staff, external social media consultants, and the agency’s clients and candidates to learn about social media, digital communications and marketing in a business to business environment. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among clients and candidates.
Intern will have the opportunity to earn college/academic credits during the internship and you will have the chance to learn from successful professionals in the field.
This is an unpaid intern position. However, if we like you, you’re pretty much in and will start earning a competitive salary.
Our culture is professional, fun and yes! Young. At WOW Connections we are open minded and creative.
Director of Design & Consultants or Founders
1) Social Media Community Management
a. Assist with streamlining social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flicker, and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and online branding.
b. Monitoring and replying to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter comments and shares from candidates and clients (initially under supervision from a Director)
2) Social Media Content Updates
- Posting relevant content and designed work on a daily basis (both job- and industry-related); and using tools to plan social media posts and updates over weekends and holidays (under supervision from a Director)
- Posting updates to the Company and clients’ platforms, and making sure all accounts are updated (initially under supervision from a Director)
- Use polls and surveys to build our social media footprint and reputation.
- Liaising with staff internally to ensure that profiles are accurate and up-to date.
- Create and send emails for clients and our agency. (Initially under supervision)
3) Online Listings Management and Ads Set Up.
Insuring that online listings are up-to-date, mainly during holidays and while running specials, events & promotions. Posting on Google Posts as well.
To Apply: Send us your resume and your cover letter at email@example.com